Mach 4040s OD Carbon
Compact commercial water softener
The Mach 4040s is essentially 4 systems in one, providing on demand particle filtration and water softening. Continuous availability of treated water 24/7. Easy to install and maintain, non-electric system.
Quick Connect/Easy Install. Easy to connect and install with no timers or complicated mechanisms to set.
Compact Design. Small and compact, the system is designed to take up as little space as possible.
Dual. Two systems in one! A softener plus a filter in one unit, perfect when space is at a premium.
Tablet Salt. The system accepts tablet salt.
High Efficiency. Very efficient unit with accurate regeneration to guarantee the best performance.
Large Salt Capacity. The system comes with a large brine drum that can be loaded with a larger quantity of salt, thus lasting longer between refills.
- Dimensions (w x d x h) 432 x 203 x 1067 mm
- Weight 73 – 91 kg
- Minimum Flow 2 l/min
- Maximum Flow @ 1 ∆ bar 42 l/min
- Hardness as CaCO3 (max) 752 mg/l
- Salt Used / Capacity 0,5 / 113 kg
- Time 11 minutes
- Volume 49 litres
- Media Volume 2 x 11/11 liters (resin/carbon)
- Inlet/Outlet Connections Custom
- Maximum Temperature 50°C
- Inlet Pressure (Min/Max) 2,5 / 8,5 bar