920213-920217 / 920411 – 920415 / 920026 / 920028 -920235
Nitrate removal systems of the Watermark Series 470, 530, 655, 755
This system is composed of a PRFV Greentank bottle with upper and lower distributors, and a salt tank made of polyethylene with enough capacity for several regenerations. It has a double bottom and a safety valve. Control valves are made of heavy-duty Noryl and controlled by a piston.
- Valve WS470UF: Countercurrent regeneration, advanced electronic programmer, 1″ connection.
- Valve WS530UF: Countercurrent regeneration, advanced electronic programmer, 1″ connection.
- Valve WS655UF: Standard regeneration, advanced electronic programmer, 1 ½” connection.
- Valve WS755UF: Standard regeneration, advanced electronic programmer, 2″ connection.
It contains selective nitrate removal resin, which features a great capacity and is supplied in 25 litre bags.
Silex distributing base with different grain sizes in order to optimize the distribution of brine and improve the regeneration process.
- Minimum pressure: 2 kg/cm².
- Maximum pressure: 6 kg/cm².
- Minimum temperature: 4 ºC.
- Maximum temperature: 40 ºC.
- Power supply 220V-12V (transformer included).
- Optional bypass.